Day of relaxing in Cancun

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's Going On?

What's going on? Oh, there's so much, we celebrated my daughter's birthday this past weekend on Sunday and it was a blast. Then, there was the Memorial Day holiday on Monday. My daughter, my first born had a wonderful birthday. I won't say this was the best birthday party ever, due to she's had a party almost every year, but this is the one that she will remember. She's at the age where she will remember this party. I'm glad that she had a good time.

Friday night, I worked 10 hours in the desert and it was freezing cold. It got so cold towards the end of my shift that I could not write. I'm not complaining because it afforded me the opportunity to make some extra money, which is always a good thing. We will travel some in the summer, so the money will be well spent.

I'm gearing up the physical workout, my sister is getting married in July and I must look gorgeous. I desperately want to be in excellent shape. I can't wait to see all of my friends and they compliment me on how great I look. We always want to look our best when we see old friends. I know my sister is going to look so beautiful, because she is beautiful inside and out!

The school year is coming to an end, so now, we must figure out what to do with the kids for the summer. My daughter is into music and my son is into art, which should be simple to find a class for each of them. I just hope they don't drive me too crazy. They are my BABIES....

Peace out, enjoy tonight, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment