Day of relaxing in Cancun

Thursday, May 13, 2010

7 Minutes to Friday


Oh so tired! I am awake from my rest immediately after arriving home today from work. As most people know by now, that I'm awake late most nights, therefore, I'm exhausted the next day at the office.

I've had about two hours of rest, so I feel somewhat rested. Rested or not, it's about to be Friday in just a few minutes and I know it's the end of my week. I agreed to work on Saturday to get some boxes ready for storage for the office. It doesn't bother me much, because I will be there without the other staff. I can listen to my music as loud as I like. I love all sorts of music. I listen to all genres of music. Music gives me peace and relaxes my mind. I love to dance, especially with my son. My daughter is shy and will not dance with me unless I coerce her to dance . She's my little princess as my son is my soulmate, which he tells me daily. Mommie, I'm your soulmate, which melts my heart. Enough on kids!

I have a full weekend planned. I will go out to dinner today (it's already Friday), go to work early Saturday, go shopping in the evening to purchase my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding in July, and also buy myself some cool earrings. My style of dress is very simple, but I love to wear high heels and accessorize, which gives my own style.

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment