Day of relaxing in Cancun

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Blues


Monday! Are you feeling it today? As you know, I suffer from insomnia and last night was no different. I awoke early this morning to get the kids ready for school and drop them off by 7:50 a.m. I returned home at 8 a.m. and slept until noon. So now, I feeling as though I got too much rest and cannot get that fire in me to get going.

I have one hour before picking the kids up from school, preparing dinner, reviewing homework, baths and reading a bedtime story. I don't know if you're kids are like mine, but they're both in competition as to who receive the most kisses at bedtime. It's no problem, because I adore my kids and if I had the time, I would kiss them each all night.

I did not make it to my dental appointment this morning, I was just too exhausted from my Friday night gig. I enjoyed my gig, and it can be fun, exciting, and then again, it's sad. I make the best of it. I shove it off as all in a day of living life that we as adults, must be responsible for our own actions. One thing I pride myself on is being independent, responsible and being the best person I can be. How we feel on the inside is what we must do to reflect on the outside. If you believe in karma, then you know what I'm speaking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment